The church in Anaheim suspended its public in person meetings as of March 13, 2020, out of an abundance of care for those who attend our meetings and in compliance with state and federal guidelines. However, we continue to be very active in online meetings, including:
- Meetings in small groups for mutual care, intercession, and fellowship in God’s Word week by week;
- Monthly meetings for sharing the gospel with others;
- Monthly corporate meetings of the entire church, by district, or by language;
- A weekly meeting to learn and enter into basic biblical truths and Christian life practices;
- Children’s meetings throughout the week by age group; and
- Meetings for young people in junior high and high school to care for and nurture them in the Word of God.
For information about any of these meetings or if you desire further contact, please email us at email@example.com.