|Phil. 3:17—Col.1:29||2:1—4:18||1 Thes. 1:1—5:11||5:12—1 Tim. 1:14||1:15—5:25||6:1—2 Tim. 3:13||3:14—Titus 3:15|
|The words which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. (John 6:63)|
Note: Links to Scripture Reading return only the first 100 verses.
Holy Word for Morning Revival
The Economy of God, chapter 1
Today, March 19, we will begin a program of consistent reading of crucial ministry books, starting with one chapter weekly from The Economy of God (EG). We encourage all group meetings to allot at least 20 minutes weekly to fellowship regarding that week’s chapter. Excerpts will be provided to facilitate this fellowship. For your fellowship this week, focus on:
- Paragraphs 2 and 3 on pages 5 and 6;
- Paragraphs 1 and 3 on pages 7 and 8;
- Paragraphs 2 on pages 8 and 9;
- Paragraphs 1 on page 10;
- Paragraphs 2 on page 13; and
- Paragraphs 4 on pages 14 and 15.
The following questions may facilitate your fellowship:
- What is God’s economy? (Hint: EG, p. 8)
- What are the steps of God’s economy and how does 2 Cor. 13:14 show these steps? (Hint: EG, p. 9)
- What is the mark of God’s economy? (Hint: EG, p. 14)